Disclosures to, and consents by, the applicant(s):
1. Consent to the use of my personal information to make an application for the credit facility.
By applying or during the process of applying to 96 Credit, I am or will be providing personal information about me to 96 Credit. I acknowledge that this personal information 96 Credit collects about me (“my personal information”) will be used for the credit facility. I acknowledge that where such an application is made to 96 Credit, 96 Credit will use my personal information to enable it to assess my application for a credit facility.
2. Consents to additional uses of my personal information.
I consent to 96 Credit using or disclosing my personal information for the following additional purposes:
- performing administrative tasks;
- providing services to me in relation to this or other products or services;
- telling me about products or services of 96 Credit
- risk assessment,
- fraud and crime prevention;
- keeping guarantors informed about the status of the credit facility;
- complying with legislative and regulatory requirements; and
- building and maintaining relationships with me, including the resolution of any disputes.
3. Disclosures of my personal information. I understand that 96 Credit may disclose my personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies
- service providers (including delivery companies, mail houses and debt collectors);
- guarantors or prospective guarantors of my obligations under my credit facility
(including for the purpose of helping that person to assess whether to act as my guarantor);
- Banks and other organisations through whom I choose to make payments to 96 Credit ; and
- other entities to whom 96 Credit is required by law, or authorised by me, to disclose my personal information.